Wednesday 16 January 2013

Your heart is all over me. Твое сердце всегда со мной.

 

DSC_1678

Today, I will show you my recent project. Initially, I was going to make a Coupidon-like cat- with bow and arrow, but this is what turned out! Not male, nor female, sort of unisex. Even better- suitable for anybody. I finally found good use for these pink feathers; they were sort of living a life of their own since I opened the package and I kept seeing them in the strangest places all over the house. I wonder how they do that!

 

Сегодня покажу вам мою вчерашнюю работу. Собиралась шить кота-купидона, с луком и стрелой — а получилось ОНО! То ли кот, то ли кошка. Ну так даже лучше. Всем подойдет. Нашлось применение розовым перьям. Купила их еще весной, и они, живя своей жизнью, разлетелиь по всему дому. Находила их в самых неожиданных местах. Вот, направила их в полезное русло.

DSC_1672DSC_1677DSC_1679DSC_1681 DSC_1680

1 comment:

  1. Hi Inna, Thanks for participating in the Pay it Forward event. I have emailed you for your snail mail address. We are thrilled to share the love with you and have you pay it forward in turn :)

    ReplyDelete